Connect with one of our medical professionals via your home computer, laptop, tablet or a smartphone. We can provide initial screening, evaluation and treatment of minor illnesses using telecommunication technology. This is a safe and a secure way to communicate with your healthcare specialist. Some additional services we can perform using telehealth include:
- Screen patients who may be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and schedule for in home test and evaluation and/or refer as appropriate.
- Provide urgent care while identifying those who may need additional medical care and refer as appropriate.
- Educate and support patients managing chronic health conditions including – weight management, nutrition counseling and hormone imbalance.
- Monitor vital clinical signs of certain chronic medical conditions (ex. blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen level and other remote assessments).
- Follow up with patients after recent hospitalization.